Android SDK library quick setup
Player can be used in Android devices apps. For such cases WebView component is used with HTML5 bradmax player inside. For simplifying integration process with Android app Bradmax library was prepared in AAR file.
Minimal version for use Bradmax library on Android devices: Android 4.4 (minSdkVersion 19 / KitKat). See: Android API levels
Click link below for downloading AAR library.
To use your Android library’s code in another app module, proceed as follows:
- Add the library to your project:
- Click File > New > New Module.
- Click Import .JAR/.AAR Package then click Next.
- Enter the location of the compiled AAR file and define subproject name (we recomend use “bradmax-sdk” name). After that click “Finish” button.
- Define bradmax-sdk as your app dependency.
- Click “File > Project Structure > Modules > 'YOUR APP’”
- When your module is selected then choose “Dependencies” tab.
- Click small “+” button below list and choose "Module dependency".
- Select “bradmax-sdk” module and lick "OK".
- Make sure the library is listed at the top of your settings.gradle file, as shown here for a library named "bradmax-sdk":
include ':app', ':bradmax-sdk'
- Click Sync Project with Gradle Files.
Sample *.apk file containing demo app with bradmax player: https://bradmax.com/static/bradmax-android-sdk/latest/bradmax-sdk-demo-app.apk?ts=1592492400
Sample Android Studio project with configured bradmax-sdk module / AAR library : https://bradmax.com/static/bradmax-android-sdk/latest/BradmaxSdkDemoApp.zip?ts=1592492400